Visual+ is a terrific theme for displaying images, photography and artwork. It comes with advanced theme features like infinite scroll, background options, image lightboxes, and font options. There is also friendly theme support.
- Three color schemes: Light, Dark and Minimal
- Lightboxes: View images full screen in a lightbox layout
- Typography: Several font options from Google fonts
- Infinite Scroll: Have posts dynamically load as your scroll
- Backgrounds: Set a custom background, including full page backgrounds
- FadeIn effect on page load
- Masonry layout: Regardless of the featured image height and width (or even if no image is selected) the posts will look great in a nice dynamic grid.
- Responsive Layout: Visual looks great on small screens, such as tablets and smartphones, as well as on laptops and desktops.
- Icon Font: Pixel dense retina displays look great with this theme because of the icon gylphs from Entypo, by Daniel Bruce.
- Solid code: Visual is built off of the Underscores starter theme and uses WordPress best practices.
Options Panel Screenshot
Light Color Scheme Screenshot
How to Use the Theme
- Purchase the theme and you’ll get a download link sent via e-mail
- Upload the zip file to your WordPress install under “Appearance” > “Themes” > “Install Themes”. Click the upload link.
- Set your menu in WordPress (under “Appearance” > “Menus”)
- If images don’t show up by default, you may need to set the featured image. Edit your post and click “Set featured image”.
- If you are making changes to the CSS or template files, consider using a child theme. You can download this one to start with.
See a demo of the theme.
Visual+ is $35. Licenses are valid for 3 years and can be used for up to 5 sites. If you have any questions before or after purchasing, get in touch.
For installation instructions, read this.